We are pleased to offer:
- Comprehensive eye exams for assessing the visual status for determining refractive error as well as checking ocular health
- Contact lens evaluations and first time fittings of all types including specialty needs like astigmatism and presbyopia
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries, such as LASIK and PRK. We work with a local Ophthalmologist, Dr. Alan M. Berg. Ask for more information to see if you are a candidate for refractive surgery. and frame styling to compliment your lifestyle. Outside prescriptions welcome.
Facilities and Equipment
- In-Office laboratory
- Large selection of frames including many designer frames including Ray Ban, Oakley, Calvin Klein, Coach, Dior, Tom Ford & many more!
- Optomap Digital Retinal Imaging utilizing the Optos Daytona machine.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash and major credit cards including:
- American Express
- Master Card
We providing with the following third party insurance plans:
- Eye Med
- MES Vision
Our staff speaks English, Korean, and Spanish.
Protection from High Energy Visible Light (HEV)
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.